covid 19 guidelines
Covid-19 Health Screening Questions
We want you to know that we take your health and safety very seriously. Therefore, we are asking you to conduct a self-evaluation health assessment.
1- Do you have any of the following symptoms, that are unusual for you?
• Shortness of breath
• Sore throat
• Chills and body aches
2- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
3- Do you have, or feel like you have, a fever?
4- Do you have a member of your household suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19?
Please avoid entering the facility if you answered “YES” to any of the questions
For the protection of our clients, we have also asked all coaches and vendors to conduct a daily health screen upon entering our gym.
Thank you for understanding.
We have implemented and are enforcing the following
- Masks are optional
- Please respect 6 ft social distancing
- Coaches and children are required to wash hands before and after class
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout our facility
- There is no hand-holding or contact during classes EXCEPT when a gymnast’s safety is at risk
- Playroom and drinking fountain are currently off limits
- We are disinfecting daily as per governmental protocol
- VIEWING OF CLASSES IN LOBBY LIMITED TO 15 ADULTS
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding with our new reduced schedule and occupancy limits