Summer Camp – June 17 – Aug 29
* Camp enrollment is ONLY completed and reserved at time of payment. Scheduling must be in advance, due to staffing. Please contact the gym for availability. No drop-ins allowed.
**Either submit online application, OR, scroll down the page to click on “Summer Camp Application”, and print hard copy.
*** Upon submitting online application, please wait to see: “Thank you” check mark, stating your submission has been received!
Junior Gym’s Day Camp is designed to provide your child with age and skill-level appropriate gymnastics instruction, along with other exciting activities! The emphasis is on fun and safety in an environment that is high energy and positive!!
· Gymnastics, Gymnastics and more Gymnastics!!
· Arts & Crafts
· Sports & Games
· Healthy Snacks
Throughout the day, our primary goals are safety and making sure each child has a great time while learning and perfecting their gymnastics skills!!
Full day: Half day:
9:00 am – 4:00 pm Morning: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm*, Afternoon: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm*
* Pay an extra $5, pack a lunch, and your half-day camper can stay 9 – 1pm, or come 12 – 4pm!
Healthy snacks will be provided during morning and afternoon sessions. Full day campers must bring a lunch. No peanut or nut products, please.
Full Day Half Day
$75.00 $50.00 OR $55 for 9 – 1, or 12 – 4
• Pay for any 5 days and save 10%!
• Pay for any 10 days and save 20%!
• Refer any new campers who sign up for 5 days and save $25 off your total!
• Siblings save 10% off total tuition (to be applied after all other discounts.)
*Tuition is due, in full, prior to your child’s first day of camp.
Ages 4 to 15 yrs.
We will be happy to arrange make-ups in the event of a missed day.**
(Based on available space).
**Junior Gym must be given 48 hours notice (to fill your child’s space) in order for you to receive a make-up credit.
PLEASE NOTE: We understand that there are circumstances that are beyond your control, the result of which a 48-hour notice is not possible. However, there will be NO exceptions to this policy.
Tuition will not be refunded after your child’s first day of camp. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Don’t Miss Out!!
In order to maintain the quality of our Camps, we closely monitor the number of campers to counselor ratio (it is generally smaller for younger children and slightly larger for older campers). Once that camper to counselor ratio has been met, we no longer accept additional campers and establish a waiting list. Please, let us know early if you are interested in joining us so that your child does not miss out on the FUN.